Mani-Cure is a manicure in a bottle! If your anything like me your hands and nails go through A LOT! Between washing my hands constantly, using hand sanitizer constantly, (which is VERY drying because of the alcohol it contains), working with my hands and the million other daily uses for my hands my nails are always subjected to harsh elements. To the point where when I get a professional manicure it doesn't last 2 days without my nails looking terrible. =( I have created this succulent cuticle oil to keep in my purse when I need a little extra help with the way my hands look. I am embarrassed to show my hands when my cuticles and nails are dry and cracked. I dab a bit of Mani-Cure oil on my nails and massage it in. It softens the cuticle and feeds it the moisture it's craving. It INSTANTLY makes my hands and nails look ten times better! Here just in time for the drying winter months and for the Holidays. What a great gift for a loved one. Plus, it smells fabulous!
Why is this stuff so great?
* Mani-Cure is an all natural blend of Coconut Oil, Apricot oil and Natural Fragrances
* Increases longevity of manicures and nail polish. Less frequent trips to the nail salon.
* Nail polish won't chip as quickly.
* Use Mani-Cure Oil wherever extra moisture is needed! Cracked or dry heels, elbows or
wherever else! Use your Mani-Cure nourishing oil to soften skin.
* Alcohol Free
* Paraben, Soy, Gluten, Wheat, Nut, Phthalate free
* Leaves nails and hands quenched with moisture without being greasy.
* No residue or buildup.
* Vegan Friendly and Cruelty Free
* The tropical scent will take you away!!!
Mani-Cure is packaged in a 1/3 ounce tube with wand
Ingredients include, coconut oil, apricot oil, vitamin e
Note- When cooled product may look cloudy due to coconut oil. This doesn't mean it's bad. It's part of coconut oils cooled state. If you warm it in your hand it clears right up. Still works great either way!